Organic Process: Harnessing Everyday Trance States to Address Almost Any Problem… Without Scripts!
Do you find yourself wondering how to work with a particular issue that you’ve never dealt with before, or have struggled to address in the past?
I was in the same place when I first started practicing, so I made it my mission to find a flexible framework that would support a creative process that not only accounted for but depended on each client’s unique response.
I certainly didn’t come up with this on my own — I sought out people who were doing the things that I wanted to be doing with hypnosis and getting the results I wanted to get, and I learned from them. I took what I learned from them, took it apart, iterated it, and recombined it in a way that I personally find easy to remember, easy to use, and applicable in most situations.
Did I mention it’s easy? Click the image to the left and enter your email address to get it immediately.
As Seen on the Worksmart Hypnosis Podcast!
It’s easy, but you do need to already have some training in hypnosis in order to be able to use it. This mini guide is NOT a hypno 101 course (I will be rolling one of those out soon, though!) and it assumes that you have familiarity with basic concepts like rapport, pacing and leading, and reading your client. This guide is really meant to be incorporated into your existing frame of reference. But if you are still with me, here is why you should take a peek:
* It’s a mindfulness process… so it’s evidence-based
* For most clients, it reframes hypnosis as an ordinary magical experience, assuaging any fears your client might have about not “really” experiencing trance.
* It sets your client up to feel confident about their ability to do whatever they need to do in the session
* It sets YOU up to feel confident that no matter what what the issue is or how it needs to resolve, all you need to do is be present with them in their process. You do not need to have all the answers or have the perfect suggestions laid out in advance (although they may come to you in the moment).
* Because it is an inherently co-creative process, it’s also fun. Unleash the deep learning that becomes accessible through the power of play!
Why are you still reading this copy? Click the image to the right, enter your email address, and download the guide that I made just for you.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
I’m going to be giving a live rundown of this topic at the HTPI Winter Conference 2020. Please come, and please register through my link. I can’t wait to see you there!